Monday, May 5, 2008

Chapter 6 and Final Class Impressiones

Chapter 6 emphasized food, food, and more food. Also discussed were direct object pronouns and ordinal adjectives. We kind of skipped informal commands and negative commands. I sure hope these topics aren't on the final examination. Its pretty cool being able to describe what you want to eat and the steps in making a recipe. Very useful information.

Overall this class was pretty tedious and overall pretty difficult. The material isn't whats difficult, its just the overall workload. Going to class and having long homework assignments and then having to go once a week to a lab where you do a worksheet assignment gets pretty aggravating. You start to ask yourself "when is it going to be over?" I like spanish, I really do, I just don't like the busy work that is involved in learning a new language. I would rather just speak it on a regular basis than sit down a do a worksheet. However, I do understand that worksheets and emphasizes must take place to properly learn the language.

No comments: