Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blog 3

After this chapter, I feel a lot more comfortable about being able to form sentences and speak. We learned a lot of useful concepts this chapter including time, the present progressive form, and learning school vocabulary. After knowing these concepts I feel a way more knowlegable because these are the things we say everyday. I had a really awesome accomplishment because I left and entire voicemail in spanish and I was very proud. Also what I learned was how effective just speaking and writing stories and describing things helped with learning vocabulary. I remember in my spanish classes in the past, we would get quizzes and tests with matching the words with the english translation. But I've found that our daily exercises of describing pictures and videos, I seem to be remembering vocabulary much better. I always thought that the other way was the only appropriate way to learn but I see that our way is much more affective.

Jordyn Brown

No comments: