Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 was all about food. i was able to learn about different things that I never new about before. I learned about the ordinal adjectives which are based on numbers. For instance, primero/a, secundo/a, tercero/a and etc. These ordinal adjectives agree in gender and number with the noun they modify. For example, primero, primera, primoeros, primeras. Another thing I learned was about the direct object pronouns. These direct object pronouns are me, te, lo, la, nos, los, las. This chapter also involved informal and negative commands. Negative commands such as "no te vayas" you have to drop the -er ending and ad the -ar ending. For the verbs that end in -ir or -er endings, you add the -ar ending. This chapter was a challenge for me because it was a lot of information to cover but I feel I still learned something.

No comments: