Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chapter Six has been my favorite Chapter in Spanish this semester. It is definitely because we learned all the vocabulary for foods and verbs on how to cook food and prepare foods as well. I think that this will be a very beneficial chapter for me because if I ever decide to travel to a foreign country where the primary language is Spanish, I will be able to order food and comprehend a menu at the restaurants. The verbs such as cortar(to cut) or mezclar(to mix) proved to be very helpful in terms of understanding and explaining a recipe.
Also in Chapter Six, we discussed our favorite movie. My favorite movie I talked about was "The Hurricane" starring Denzel Washington. It was kind of difficult to explain the movie in Spanish but I learned a lot of new terms that described film in Spanish such as la fotografia and la trama.
The most difficult aspect of Chapter Six was without a doubt the direct object pronouns. It took a lot of practice to try and figure these out. I also had trouble remembering which were direct and indirect.

No comments: