Monday, March 31, 2008

In this section we got to hear music and I really liked that. My favorite was the Camisa Negra song because I have always like that song and never really got to look at what it really meant. When we were studying clothes and instruments we got to listen to a mariachi band and then decribe what they were wearing. I'm from Corpus Christi so Selena is really big down there because that is where she is from. I just remember that song "Como me duele" and I always remembered that irregular verb because of that song.

I have been really really disspointed with my grades in this section. I think I have learned a lot more than the previous section and I don't know what I am doing wrong. I feel like I have a good grasp on the verbs and the lecturas so I am really interested in what I could do to make my grade better. Also I thought I did much better on the test than what I really made. So I am little confused as to why I didn't do to hot. I think it was the last page.

No comments: