Monday, March 31, 2008

chapter 4

Through out chapter four I learned about reciprocal verbs such as "nos " and "se." I learned that these verbs are used when describing each other or one another. For example, nos amamos or se aman. I also learned about the different types of vocabulary for job professions, the weather, and formal and informal clothing. I also learned about ir + a + infinitive, which refers to future tense in spanish. While in class I also liked how we listened to the Camisa Negra song to help us understand the concept. For some reason I feel like I understood things more for the second test than I did for the first test but when it came to the test, I felt like I blew it. I understand that it is all about time managing but I felt a bit pressured when I realized that I only had ten minutes left. I feel like the test was just a bit too long, but then again that is my opinion. I need to learn how to manage my time and hopefully it helps improve my grade.

No comments: