Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blog 4

In this chapter we learned about reciprocal verbs,  clothing, weather, and professions. There was a lot of material to learn in this chapter. I have trouble memorizing the meanings of the clothing and professions in spanish so I had a little trouble on the test when it came to that. In professions, we learned about masculine and feminine, which still confuses me sometimes because I don't remember which ones can be either or, or which ones are just masculine. The reciprocal verbs are still a little confusing to me. 
This test was a little hard for me. One, the listening part is always difficult for me because they talk real fast. Second, I don't remember the meanings of all the verbs, so the fill in the blank section was a difficult for me. I feel like there was a lot of material to know for this previous test, which was apparently too much to cram in my head in a short amount of time.

No comments: