Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blog 3

At the beginning of learning anything new it can be intimidating, but once you continually do it you become more comfortable, learning Spanish is happening in a similar way. Today I realized that my writing skills have improve from the first day of class, and I do not feel as though I have no guide. It is a slow process to master all the tenses ad there uses, but I now see how continually using the knowledge helps to keep the information in your brain. For example, the more writings and Spanish speaking I do, the more I feel comfortable with the language. Within chapter 3 I learned how the educational systems in the US and other Spanish speaking countries compare. One of the concepts that I remember the best from the chapter was (tener+que+ infinitive or tener ganas de + infinitive) which tells that a person has to do or would like to do something. I am looking forward to learning new concepts that I can use in my everyday conversations.

No comments: