Thursday, March 27, 2008

chapter four

I think that this was by far the most difficult chapter. Not because the material was hard, but because there was so much vocabulary! This chapter taught us about job positions and the weather. We finally know how to say I am going to do something which I think is pretty cool because that is something we use in our everyday language.
The culture section for this chapter is about the similarities and differences between Cuba and the Dominican Republic. Cuba is a communist country while the Dominican Republic is democratic. Both are part of the Caribbean and have many tourist come to their beaches. In the Dominican Republic, Juan Pablo is their hero. In Cuba, their hero is Jose Marti.
I hope everyone did wonderful on the test today! I do not know if anyone else wants to go, but I still want to go to the museum Prof. Zambrano was talking about in the beginning of the semester... I think it would be kind of neat.
---Brooke

No comments: