Monday, February 18, 2008

Blog 2

I think chapter 2 was a little more interesting than the first. We learned about the colors, big numbers, ser, estar, gustar, adjectives and interrogative words. For some reason memorizing adjectives isn't too difficult of a task however, interrogative words and numbers...that's  another story. It took me a while to drill in how to say the big numbers in my head. It's a little confusing because 1.000 is 'mil' and it throws me off because I think of 'mil' as million. And with the interrogative words...I still don't fully have those drilled in my head. It gets a little confusing sometimes. Another difficulty I had in this chapter is when we had to read and listen to things and try to translate the story or what was going on. I don't know enough spanish words to be able to translate well enough so this was a bit of a struggle for me.

No comments: